Head Coach Position at prestigious Hong Kong Sports Club
Looking for a qualified Head Coach with a minimum of 5 years experience in on-court coaching, programme management/development role.
With a Junior program of over 300 weekly players, Junior and
Adult leagues, tennis fitness boot camps, special events, holiday camps, and private lessons, this position provides an exciting career opportunity for the successful applicant.
An attractive package including hourly wage +
retainer, retirement fund contribution and commission on product
sales. Equipment and coaching attire is provided.
Position to start in August 2023.
|We are one of the largest independent tennis service providers in Hong Kong, providing tennis coaching services for clubs, residences, and schools across the region.|
* Manage and deliver our programme with the goal of creating a fun,
inclusive and stimulating playing environment for players of all ages
and stages. Relevant training and guidance will be provided.
* Facilitate holiday camps, school week training programmes, Junior
and Adult programmes, private lessons and special programmes,
e.g., Cardio Tennis, Bootcamp, Beach, Pickle and Paddle Tennis.
* Build quality coaching relationships with players, the Club, players’
parents, as well as the coaching team.
* Help develop and improve the coaching programme and enact
coaching practices that maximise player retention.
*Manage Junior League team registrations and oversee matches.
* Timely administrative duties.
Qualified Head Coach with minimum 5 years experience in on-court coaching, programme and coach management. The position requires applicants to have a passion for tennis, great energy, be professional, be well-presented, have great communication skills, work well within a team and direct coaches.
* Tennis Coaching Certificate
* Minimum 5 years of Club Management experience
* Current Hong Kong Sexual Conviction Record Check (or your
* Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
* Ability to work with individuals from grassroots level to
* Able to communicate effectively with players and his/her team of
coaches and management.
* Be able to liaise independently with clients regarding lessons,
camps, social tennis, etc. and build relationships that facilitate the
acquisition and retention of clients.
* Is professional, has high personal standards and works with
* Demonstrates initiative and commitment to improving the Club, its
programmes and ATA.
* Able to play tennis at a high level.
* Fluent in English