Head Coach at one of our very successful tennis clubs in West Oxfordshire currently with 130 pupils a week. starting with 25 hours a week.
Starting January 2023 – Later start date can be arranged if needed.
The Head Coach will be supported by the Academy management team made up of Head Coaches and Admin team helping to allow the Coach to settle in run the programme.
The role is self employed and paid by the hour (various rates depending on qualification and experience) currently based on the current hours (25 hours a week) available this would be a starting rate of £25,000 – £30,000 a year but expected to be higher as this does not take into account future growth and private / individual lessons.
Our Academy has a great reputation and we strive to be the best we can be at all our venues.
We offer high quality coaching at all our venues with development not only for our players but also the coaches.
Our Schools programme is one of the biggest around and we are proud to offer lessons to over 2500 school pupils a year.
We mentor young people to become future coaches and our team of coaches are friendly and experienced helping to make working with us a great place to be.
The Head coach will be taking on our pre existing coaching programme consisting of, school links, adult sessions, cardio tennis, Junior sessions for beginners aged 4 – 18 and development squads for ages 5 – 18 and 10 weeks of holiday camps.
The Head Coach will be able to develop the programme and grow the number of pupils and sessions throughout the week, as well as continuing with our outreach to local schools.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has experience coaching
– Has experience in helping or managing coaching programmes
– Has great communication skills
– Would like to develop their coaching skills and be a part of a successful team
– Is friendly and approachable
– Can deliver high quality lessons
– Has experience working in Schools (extra training can be offered)
– Works Hard
– Is organised
– Works well within in a team
– Has experience working with juniors and adults
– Can work one day at weekends (Saturday mornings/afternoons)
– Be an LTA accredited Level 3 or above
– Have a full Driving license to drive between clubs and schools