The employer is seeking a motivated and experienced Head Tennis Coach who is able to deliver tennis coaching sessions for players of all levels at our 2 venues.
The successful applicant will have the ability to build their clientele with the strong support of the Head Coach and the progressive club committee. Starting with 3 days, there is up to 7 days per week available for the right candidate at two venues.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Deliver different types of tennis coaching sessions for players of all ages and abilities
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Must posses great communication skills and be able to coach to all levels and ages
- Any marketing and social media skill is favorable
- Good communication and the ability to work alone as well as with director
- Junior Development Coach
- Must be a Tennis Australia coach member or be able to provide proof of adequate insurance and qualification
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid certification
- Reliability, professional, personable and punctual and motivated to grow himself and students
- Remuneration is based on experience and qualifications