We currently have a fantastic fun team of coaches and support staff and are on the look-out for another high- quality coach to join our team. This is a key role for the company and is a senior leadership position.
We are looking for a highly skilled and qualified individual with extensive club coaching experience and a proven background in developing club coaching programmes.
Venue and Company Description
We are a tennis coaching company that delivers comprehensive coaching programmes to all ages and abilities in 6 clubs and around 30 schools across Auckland.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The successful individual will be a career coach, extremely proactive and confident in being able to sell themselves, the coaching programme and tennis products from the pro shops. You must also be highly organised and have great communication skills.
This role will involve working in the club and local schools across the week, and will include:
- Hot Shots Coaching
- Junior Group Coaching
- Tennis in Schools
- Cardio Tennis & Attackers and Defenders
- Private lessons with both juniors and adults
- Summer secondary school team coaching
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
The suitable candidate ideally will have the following:
- LTA Level 3/JDC qualification, or equivalent
- Experience coaching juniors and adults of all ages and
- Experience with developing club and school coaching programmes, and ideally previous experience as a Head Coach.
- Very good administration, communication and computer
- Fluent in written and spoken
- The highest level of
- Outgoing and dynamic personality that can relate easily to adults and
- Higher education qualification in sports development/coaching/management is desirable but not
- Clean driving license essential
- Current Police Check
- NZ Residency, citizenship or a valid work visa (this is mandatory)
- First Aid Certificate is desirable but not essential
- The ability to commit for a minimum of 3
If you believe you possess all (or most) of these skills, then we would love to hear from you! We can offer the successful applicant a competitive package, which includes:
- Club, school, private and holiday coaching hours at an attractive rate
- Pro Shop sales
- Clothing & racquet
- Regular training both on and off
- Professional indemnity insurance
- All administration, invoicing, class bookings and management are done for you – you just turn up
- Inclusion in our Tennis NZ registration annually