We are located in Camberley, Surrey and an LTA registered club of over 150 members, with clear aspirations to grow.
We enjoy excellent facilities including a clubhouse and 4 all-weather courts that have recently been resurfaced with new LED lighting installed.
The Head Coach will manage and deliver coaching to individuals and groups, with a particular emphasis on juniors who we hope to be our stars of tomorrow. This is a great opportunity for a coach with ambitions to grow their own business while supporting the club expand its player base.
The successful applicant benefits from taking over an existing programme but with the potential to expand a lot more with the new floodlights. The current programme includes:
•Saturday morning and after school Junior sessions
•Half-term, Easter and Summer holiday camps
•Weekday Adult group coaching
With the advantage of our floodlit courts and proximity to nearby primary and secondary schools, as well as a large adult population, there is significant scope to enhance and grow the programmes already in place.
We are looking for a Head Coach with passion and enthusiasm for Tennis.
• Professional and reliable at all times
• Highly motivated
• Desires to act as an ambassador for Frimley Tennis Club both internally and externally
• Experience in delivering a wide range of coaching sessions, working with children, young people and adults
• Has acted in a senior or head coach role previously
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
• Attention to detail and able to produce a consistently high standard of accuracy in written work and record keeping.
• LTA Level 3 or higher
• Emergency First Aid trained
• Valid Enhanced DBS certificate
• LTA Youth Trained
Other useful skills:
• Good social media skills to assist with marketing of programmes
• Knowledge of ClubSpark
• Racket Stringing experience or qualification