This is a new role at a venue, under new management in Downton, an idyllic town in Southern Wiltshire. It is an opportunity for a coach to develop a fledgling junior & senior coaching programme and to get out what they put in. The right person will work with the team to run the programme, take individual lessons and will be expected to engage the local community as well as set up club to school links.
The centre has two indoor courts, three outdoor courts & one mini tennis. The venue is under new management, offering the only indoor tennis centre in South Wiltshire. Its catchment area reaches across Wiltshire, Hampshire & Dorset.
Refer to Job Summary
LTA Accredited or Accredited + Coach
- Minimum Level 3 Coach Qualification (ambitious Level 2 will be considered)
- Based locally or willing to relocate
- Full driving licence
- Be a strong communicator
- Professional, motivated and enthusiastic on & off the court
- Able to work with all ages and abilities
- Able to lead and work as part of a team
- Experience of growing a coaching programme