EXCITING NEW HEAD COACHING OPPORTUNITY
This Head Coach role would be suited best to a person who has had their own coaching business, been a Head coach previously or a highly motivated assistant coach looking to get to the next level in their career. The right person for this role should be self-motivated, minimum 5 years coaching experience, highly organised, very reliable, a great communicator and good with technology.
Applicant should be looking for a long term coaching role, must have a reliable car and be willing to drive to lessons in all suburbs of the Sunshine Coast. This is a career building opportunity for the right coach seeking a better lifestyle, higher income and a rewarding role. Great team culture and support network to help progress your career.
As the Sunshine Coast Head Coach you will report directly back to Vamos Directors.
Head Coach responsibilities include:
– Conduct private tennis coaching at Hotel, Apartment or Residential Tennis Courts
– Scheduling lessons with clients promptly and professionally
– Tracking and recording completed sessions
– Manage your time well, scheduling lessons at an appropriate time to get from place to place
– Having outstanding communication skills with clients and Vamos team
Pay Rate: Minimum 20hrs per week $800-$2000 per week on a 20-37 hour week. Must be willing to work 7 days a week.
Please be aware that only applications from candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.
You must sign in to apply for this position.