We are looking at expanding our coaching team to keep up with the high demand. We are looking for hard working and motivated coaches to join us at this world class venue for both part-time and full time roles.
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre has 6 floodlit outdoor courts and 4 indoor acrylic courts and a fully staffed reception
– Delivery of junior and adult programmes
– Delivery of disability programme
– Pay and play sessions (Cardio Tennis, social tennis, matchplay sessions)
– 121 lessons – the centre has a waiting list of customers wishing to start individual lessons(full-time only)
– Delivery of external events / schools where required
– Attending internal coaches meetings and internal coach education/training sessions
The ideal candidate will have a minimum LTA Level 3 or PTR equivalent, and will have experience and be confident in delivering sessions to all ages, abilities. Part of the role would involve the delivery of disability sessions so a disability awareness qualification would be desirable but not essential. Candidate should be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Candidate will be self-employed and will hold LTA Coach Accreditation and be required to provide, safeguarding, DBS, and first aid certificates.
• Experience of working with adults and juniors both individually and in groups
• Experience (or a passion to develop skills in) working with disability groups
• LTA Coach Accreditation
• Excellent customer service skills
Desirable (but not essential)
•Looking to further develop their tennis Qualifications e.g LTA Level 4
•Disability awareness Qualifications and Experience
•Experience working in a leisure centre type environment