The club is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking level 2/3 qualified coach to run some of our Saturday morning groups. We are looking for someone to join our fantastic team of professional coaches. This is a self-employed position that will involve delivering high-quality coaching within groups and private lessons to a range of juniors and potentially adults. The successful candidate must have the ability to deliver coaching sessions in a professional, fun and energetic manner. There will also be a number of individual lessons that will be available. However, this is something you will look to grow.
Start date: Saturday 19th October
About the venue/organisation
Venue is a premium Hotel and Leisure complex spread over 25 acres with almost 7,500 members. We have 22 tennis courts featuring 8 floodlit hardcourts, 3 grass, 4 clay and 4 artificial grass courts. There are also 5 mini red courts (3 floodlit). The Club has around 500 juniors and adults in our coaching program. We run Tots sessions (2.5yrs) to adult groups of all levels. Besides the facility include high tech Gym, Swimming Pool, 4 Studios, Rugby Pitches, Restaurant and Bar, Spa, 2 Squash Courts and Watersports Centre.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum Level 2 coaching qualification (ideally, level 3)
- LTA Accredited Coach (ideally, Accredited+)
- Previous experience working with junior players
- Be organised and efficient
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude when working
- Flexible to help meet the needs of the business
- Adhere to our Health and Safety policies