The Studio Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of multi-channel productions and projects. The role will be liaising with all areas of the businesses, understanding their needs, articulating this into clear and accurate briefs, and then managing the full start to end process of delivery with the specific teams required. The integrated Creative Team includes film production and design teams.
Core responsibilities will be the day-to-day running of the design team. This includes managing teams and briefs, assigning internal resource, scheduling, final delivery and ensuring internal processes are adhered to. You will provide a single focal point of contact and communication between the integrated marketing team and other areas of both tours.
The Studio Manager manages the workflow, resource and capacity. Assigning the most suitable designers to the briefs, running each project efficiently and ensuring we are producing the very best creative. Briefs include social content, static design, animation, print collateral, content, branding, conceptual creative, internal communications, and presentation materials.
Venue and Company Description
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the delivery of design using a dedicated project management tool
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across both Tours to take detailed briefs and articulate into actionable workflows
- Identify future projects and future needs from wider teams by building strong relationships
- Provide reliable insight into managing capacity/resource to management
- To show an understanding of design technical knowledge to help manage timings and delivery
- To have a solid understanding of internal work processes and file management
- Attend status meetings and to update wider teams on resource capacity and status of projects
- Manage approval and sign-off processes with key stakeholders in the business
- Report into the Creative Director, but work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
- Strong leadership and experience in traffic management, resource, or project management
- 3 years of experience in a similar coordinator / project
- Experience in managing budgets, project schedules, work back plans, and delivery of assets
- Understanding of internal work process and management tools. Experience with Workfront is preferred although not essential
- Experience working specifically with design team, production teams will be a bonus
Skills and Competencies:
- Highly organized, attention to detail, solutions focused, and action orientated
- Uphold our Core Values: Be Progressive, Collaborative, Passionate, and show Integrity. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the court, make a difference in the community and create a premier, compelling global sport entertainment experience. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
- The employee is required to sit for long periods; use close/distant vision; hear using the telephone; bend at the waist and knee; communicate verbally and electronically with worldwide constituency; use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.