- Junior and Adult group and individual coaching.
- To build relationships with players, the club and parents and actively seek feedback from customers.
- To grow our existing programmes.
- Develop and deliver the holiday camp programmes.
- Develop school/nursery/club links including deliver coaching in schools.
- To work with the tennis manager and support the marketing and promotion of the clubs activities.
- Club coach Level 3 (experienced level 2’s may be considered).
- Experience: encouraged but not essential. Enthusiasm is a must! A people person who wants to become a big part of our growing clubs.
- Reliability: is vital! Our timetables are set at the beginning of the year.
- Motivation: willing to take that extra lesson at the end of the day or early in the morning and deliver it with passion. Keen to work as many hours as possible.
- Availability: we would require 36 weekends a year.
You must sign in to apply for this position.