We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 or above qualified coach to join the clubs coaching team, and be one of 5 full time coaches; delivering high quality group and individual sessions on court with both Juniors and Adults.
Salary will be an hourly rate, based on level of qualification and previous experience.
The role will start as soon as possible joining an established venue and active tennis programme.
The role includes group coaching hours from Mini Tennis to adults, coaching in holiday camps during the school holidays and private lessons with both Juniors and adults (on a self-employed basis)
Due to the nature of the programme this role will require working evenings and weekends.
We provide unrivalled tennis facilities including 14 courts, a full range of surfaces, floodlights and a winter indoor facility. Nestled in green surrounds it’s the perfect place to play all year round.
We love racquet sports and we have over 100 years of experience giving members of all ages first-rate coaching and some of the best facilities you’ll find in London.
We run holiday camps for kids, both tennis and squash and offer coaching all year round. If fitness is your thing you’ll find personal trainers and all the latest equipment in our gym. Yoga, dance and pilates are all on offer in our studio.
14 outdoor floodlit courts (4 artificial Clay, 4 artificia grass, 6 macadam)
2 of the clay courts are covered by an airdome from October to April
Club House with changing rooms/showers,
Licensed bar and kitchen
Pro shop selling rackets, balls, tennis clothing, shoes and accessories
Professional racket stringing service
Refer to Job Summary
– Minimum LTA Level 3/4 Coach Qualification with Accreditation+
– Hold a Valid DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding Certificates and your own public liability insurance
– Be a strong communicator
– Professional, motivated and enthusiastic on and off the court
– Able to work with all ages and abilities
– Able to lead and work as part of a team
– Good organising, communicating and marketing skills
– Able to lead, motivate and develop Professional and Assistant Coaches
– Able to establish quick rapport with members, juniors and parents
– Can embody the ethos of the club – welcoming, professional and fun!
– Good administration and IT skills
– Promote and encourage new members to all sports through active promotion of the club