The employer is looking for an ambitious Assistant Tennis Coach who is able to deliver tennis coaching sessions for players of all ages and abilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small coaching team. This is a part-time position.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Coach a wide range of group sessions including Tots, Junior development, Junior Performance and Adults
- Carry out individual coaching sessions for both children and adults
- Help with the running of the Mini/Junior teams playing locally and in the county leagues
Venue and Company description
The tennis coaching business has a very good reputation for providing high quality and fun coaching programmes. The business is based at a tennis club with 5 floodlit all weather courts and with over 250 members. There are currently over 40 weekly group courses running at the club.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Qualified Level 1 or Level 2 coach
- Someone who has the potential and the desire to become a Level 3 coach with the ability to run a wide range of group and individual sessions
- Passionate about tennis coaching to all ages and all standards
- Has excellent communication and listening skills
- Has good tennis playing experience