The tennis academy is looking for an Assistant Tennis Coach due to strong growth of the tennis programs. This position is available for an immediate start. There is a great flexibility in this position and we can accommodate either a senior or junior coach.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Hot shots
- Private lessons
- High performance lessons
- Adult & Junior lessons
- Cardio tennis
Candidate qualifications and skills
- No minimum required
- Must be a Tennis Australia coach member or be able to provide proof of adequate insurance and qualification
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid certification
The key criteria to be successful for these positions includes:
- Team Player, the academy has a big team of coaches and off court professionals and must add to this culture.
- Dependable, must be reliable and looking for a medium-long term career
- Passion for teaching tennis and the willingness to consistently and improve their coaching craft
The benefits of securing a coaching role include:
- Work at one of Melbourne’s leading tennis academies
- Fast track and progress you coaching career with our proven coach training systems
- Work in a great team environment, with our great groups of coaches from diverse backgrounds.
- Clear avenues to career progression
- Coach Tier rates, and opportunity to transition into an off court role
- The opportunity to work across our different venues