How can I reply to applicants?
When you receive job applications as an employer and you want to react to the applicants, this is how it works:
- Log in to your (employer)account and your job dashboard will appear.
- Click on job manager
- In the job manager, you will see your job posting(s) and a blue button with the number of applications you received. Click on this blue button.
- Here you see all the applications. Click on view profile to review the resume of the coach.
- To read the application and react to it you have to open the application by clicking the name of the coach and click on the orange button called read the motivational message.
- You see three buttons: a red button to reject an applicant, an orange one to contact the coach, and a green one to hire this coach for this job. It’s free of charge to change the status of an application.
- Click on the preferred button, if you clicked the contact button, please fill the “message” field, and click on save changes. By clicking on save changes, your message will be sent or this will reject/hire the coach depending on which of the buttons you clicked.
- We recommend changing the job status of all your applicants to avoid questions and disappointments.