We are looking for an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic Russian/English speaking Tennis Coaches to manage a 2 court2 RTC Tennis Center in a Luxury Resort in the Maldives on a partnership agreement. You need to be flexible, have good people and sales skills and an excellent tennis level. We offer 1 month or 3-month partnership contact to start with and a possibility to extend. For more information please send us your CV to email@example.com
Other languages Speaking coaches are welcome to apply for the future opportunities.
Essential job functions or duties:
1) The duty of the coach is to conduct tennis lessons and RTC courses for Resort guests, staff and local residents.
2) Schedule bookings of the tennis courts for the guests.
3) Hand out, keep track and receive rental equipment.
4) Bring towels and refreshments, provided by Resort, to every guest on the court.
5) Attend the weekly management cocktail hosted by Resort.
6) Keep all areas of the tennis court, shop and office neat and organized.
7) Make bills for the guests and post the bills to the Resort.
8) Send the daily report of activities and billing to RTC head office.
9) Send a monthly report of activities and billing in accordance with Resort accounting to RTC head office.
10) Organize twice a week a free of charge try-out tennis lesson for Resort Guests.
11) Organize the RTC Shop.
12) The Coach will have to follow all codes of conduct and standards active in the Resort for all staff.
Type of position
OrangeCoach is the premier online employment platform in the international tennis industry. OrangeCoach connects professional tennis coaches with tennis employers around the world.