Seeking services of a qualified tennis coach with (5+ years) experience to conduct coaching for all levels of tennis from beginning to advanced tournament level players. Should hold a Level 1 or Level 2 or equivalent coaching degree from country of origin.
Applicant should be enthusiastic, goals oriented, with a strong work ethic and a high level of commitment to tennis. Applicants should possess a strong competitive tennis background showing proven success at high level tournament events and hold a National or International Ranking.
Coaching requirements include:
– Private Lessons for Juniors and Adults from Beginner to Advanced
– Groups Sessions for Juniors and Adults from Beginner to Advanced
– Must have a strong understanding of the Hotshots Development Pathway
– Provide Performance Training Programs for Juniors and Adults
– Provide On-Court Tennis Fitness Training
– Facilitation and Conduct coaching for Kids Holiday Tennis Camps
This position requires availability:
– Monday – Friday, Mornings from 7am and Afternoons from 3pm onwards
– Saturdays 7am-12pm or anytime thereafter
– Sundays available upon request
– Applicant must be willing to work 30+ hours per week
Type of position
OrangeCoach is the premier online employment platform in the international tennis industry. OrangeCoach connects professional tennis coaches with tennis employers around the world.