PRO TEAM - HEAD COACH WANTED
Bruguera Tennis Academy Hong Kong is looking for a tennis coach to participate actively in the development of the Academy and his missions with young talents and professional players from the Academy.
Start: As soon as possible
Send your resume to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The profile of the Head Coach position of the Bruguera Tennis Academy in Hong Kong requires the following abilities:
*The ability to manage, organise and coach a a team of 10 to 20 professional players together
*A turn for implementing things at a fast and efficient pace.
*A great knowledge of English, written and spoken. Spanish speakers and/or Strong Spanish tennis experience is determinant
*A commercial approach with clients, demonstrating great communication skills.
*A great capacity of adaptation in a new culture with solid personality
*A team spirit with sport result driven mindset. Short term candidates won’t be selected.
Definition of the mission:
* Coach, Structure & Organise the day to day of a professional tennis academy
* Overseeing all the needs arising within the Pro team structure.
* Scouting for new young players
* Set up & Train the coaching teams following the Academy’s philosophy
* Lead teams and take part in the animation of the club
* Participate in the overall development of the Academy
Compensation and type of contract:
* Salary and result-related bonuses
* Work visa (number of diplomas and qualifications are required in Hong Kong) Don’t apply if you are not qualified for the job.
* Hong Kong-law contract
Privileged position and career plan offer to a limited number of person.
Do not apply if you can’t fulfil entirely all criterias.
Type of position
OrangeCoach is the premier online employment platform in the international tennis industry. OrangeCoach connects professional tennis coaches with tennis employers around the world.