Part-Time Head Men's & Women's Tennis Coach
DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of the Director of Athletics, directs all aspects of the NCAA Division III men’s and women’s tennis programs.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for recruitment of qualified student-athletes in the men’s and women’s tennis programs.
- Responsible for running all practice sessions and competitions.
- Responsible for hiring, supervising, evaluation and oversight of the men’s and women’s coaching staff.
- Responsible for scheduling of competitions and other duties associated with execution of the men’s and women’s tennis schedule.
- Responsible for assisting with budget administration for the men’s and women’s tennis programs.
- Responsible for insuring all facets of the men’s and women’s tennis programs, including staff, student-athletes and others associated with the program, maintain compliance with all NCAA, Conference and University rules and regulations/polices at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree is preferred along with two years of coaching experience, preferably at the intercollegiate level.