ISD International Sports Development
Well recognize tennis academy in Shanghai, with professional experience managing and staffing tennis / recreational facilities. Known for innovative programming, leader Juniors Development Programs for all ages and abilities focusing on positive fundamentals, participation and enjoyment supplementing health and well-being. We are looking for a responsible, organizer, friendly and dynamic professional to lead the tennis programs where we have actually running. Our academy is base to a very wide range of players including ATF and ITF players, first time kids and adults, motivated juniors, and seniors just to name a few. Our priority at the centre is to serve the Pleasanton community with offerings and opportunities for all players to enjoy and learn the game of tennis. The ideal candidate will have a background in Juniors Development programs, Technical Motion strokes development, Technical and kinaesthetic corrections and will be able to move seamlessly from a class of 5 year olds to working with motivated adults. A friendly manor, a passion for introducing the game to new players, and a team spirit are required for this role. The School Development pro will report to our on-site general manager and Tennis Director.
• Role model for students, staff and community
• Teach approximately 35-38 hours per week (mostly group lessons which are prioritized)
• Teach lessons in accordance with Company’s teaching guidelines and philosophy, which emphasizes good technique, and fun in learning in a dynamic environment.
• Organize and deliver junior leagues, tournaments and other special events
• Some off-court planning/light office work required
• Work with GM and Tennis Director to grow youth and adult lesson programs
• Days off dictated by the season and class offerings
• Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are required work days
• Ability to teach all levels from 4 year to 50 year olds with enthusiasm
• ITF, PTR or USPTA Elite certification (Pre-Tennis and Juniors Development Certification will have extra value)
• Understanding and focus on performance Juniors and community tennis programming
• Loves working with children and new players
• Ability to lead large groups (i.e. camps) of 20+ students & assistant instructors
• Patience and a positive outlook
• Ability to accommodate a changing work schedule from season to season
• Must be punctual, with strong communicative skills and a collaborator
• Must have a fun and encouraging approach to teaching youth tennis
• Comfortable speaking in English to large groups of parents, students, and city staff members.
• Must have University Bachelor degree.
• Some Knoledge of Video Analysis and Biomechanics Correction applied to Tennis. ITF or PTR Biomechanics
certification have a plus extra.
• Must have International Tennis Certification “ITF, PTR or USPTA Elite certification
Basic Salary Negotiable
Accommodation Max 3000RMB (450 US$) monthly.
VISA Work to 1 year.
National Health Insurance
Type of position
|< US $ 2.500 (Per month)|