Main duties and responsibilities:
- To plan, administer, organise,
- deliver and promote our coaching programmes
- To be responsible for the development and growth of the mini, junior and adult coaching programmes
- To contribute to the organisation and support of Club events including Open Days and internal tournaments
- To develop strong links with local schools
- To plan and deliver holiday camps
- To employ, lead, develop and manage their own coaching team
- To promote the club within the community and contribute to growing the Membership
- To ensure regular and effective liaison with the LTA
- Serve on the Committee and attend meetings when required.
- Fully accredited Level 3 LTA coaching qualification
- First Aid trained with valid DBS and LTA safeguarding accreditation.
- To be professional in approach and a role model for all
- Engaging, enthusiastic, organised, approachable, punctual and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience managing a coaching team and programme
- Good administrative, IT and business skills with a good knowledge of ClubSpark
- Willing to contribute to the wider social aspects of the Club.
- Continue to develop the friendly atmosphere that the Club already offers.
- Experience of local marketing approaches including the use of social media
The exact hours available can be mutually agreed with the successful applicant.