We are are looking for a full time coach, ideally from June or July 2017. The Club is a friendly environment to work within, but as with all large coaching programmes we require a coach with a great work ethic, enthusiasm, willing to learn and able to be part of a coaching team.
- To coach both on the Club's Adult and Junior Programme.
- Hold an LTA level 1 or 2 or equivalent coaching qualification.
- Work to Key Performance Indicators which will be discussed & agreed.
- Good administration skills an advantage ( but not essential )
- Retain ( or agree to become ) Self Employed status.
- Deliver group lessons at Club and other partner venues.
- Able to build clientele under the umbrella programme of a head coach
- Coaching at different venues / Clubs / Schools within our group ATP Management
- Able to effectively coach large groups
- Maintain high energy, enthusiasm and confidence
- Be able to help The Club grow participation levels, looking to retain and gain new members
- Prepare lesson plans and reports for Head Tennis Coach
- Guaranteed Hours on Club’s Adult & Junior Programme each week
- Opportunity to coach individual lessons
- Coach mentoring available from experienced Club Professional
- Have the opportunity to coach their own pupils individually.
Type of position
|< US $ 50,- (Per hour)|