The neighborhood is home to 12 tennis courts with very active and energetic residents. We currently have over 150 junior players active in the program with over 17 adult and junior league teams.
Fieldstone Tennis is seeking a tennis professional who is energetic, personable and outgoing. They must be comfortable and experienced in working with both juniors and adults and have a strong passion for teaching. The candidate chosen will be primarily working with juniors and adults of all ages and skill levels. In addition, they will also teach cardio tennis, adult clinics and adult ALTA/USTA teams. Compensation dependent on experience.
The position's primary focus will be on the junior program. Responsibilities include:
• Teaching group and private lessons for adult and juniors of all levels. Must be able to generate their own private lessons through emails, marketing, ect.
• Assist in the organization mixers and special events
• Help grow the junior program and training of high performance tournament players
The ideal candidate possess the following attributes:
• Positive attitude with a caring and friendly demeanor
• Must be able to have FUN!
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Solid tennis background (college player preferred)
• Experience coaching players of all levels
• USPTA or USPTR certification